Sat, 08 May|
Loose Lead walking masterclass!
Learn some loose lead exercises and have a go with your dog in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
Time & Location
08 May 2021, 11:00
Kettering, Kettering, UK
About the Event
Who can this training help?
- This course is ideal if you’re just starting out with a new puppy and want to avoid pulling becoming a painful habit.
- It’s also just the thing for older dogs who have become persistent pullers, and owners who want to take back control!What does the course include?
The Lead Walking Masterclass is a specially designed curriculum consisting of 1 practical session, as well as our online content too, where you can re-play the games and exercises taught in the class.
This masterclass consists of 1-2 hours practical class (1 hour class for 4 students, 2 hours for 8 students)
Learn the loose lead techniques and have a go yourself
It addition to the practical exercises we cover the theory side.
- What lead to choose and why
- How to teach your dog to walk by your side and not pull
- Discover the mistakes you've been making all along
- Discover the 'secret' training tricks we use to get our dogs to listen to us and how to train dogs FASTER 🤫
- Teach your dog to look at you, LISTEN and engage
We hate writing, and essays. It just isnt our thing. So we desiged this course for anyone! Simple, easy to understand.
There is no need to take notes as you also get access to our online content, so you can log in anytime to refresh yourself on techniques learned after the masterclass has finished.
Does this sound like you?
✅ My arm is being pulled out its socket
✅ Only my partner can take the dog out ✅ I avoid taking the dog out as its too difficult ✅ Walks are stressful ✅ I see other people with nicely behaved dogs but mine just doesn't listen? ✅ I've already tried puppy classes and they didn't work ✅ My Dog is deaf!
✅ I have to drive them somewhere to walk them
How long does loose lead training take:
We normally offer loose lead training in our 4 or 8 week 1-2-1 program, which gives steady progression week by week and lots of homework for you in between sessions
In this one hit session 'power hour' training It will give you the tools you need to understand how to teach loose lead walking at home and the time you put in after the event, will depend on your sucess.
If it sounds like you will benefit from this training, come and join our loose lead walking community!
Please note due to government restrictions this is a max 4 student class